A set of 8 pliers for jewelry making, made of alloy Double leaf spring construction
- Unit :8 pliers/Set
- Usage:Plier Sets
- Material:Carbon Steel
- Shape:Round Nose/Long Chain Nose/Wire Cutter/End Cutting/Side Cutting/Bent Nose /Wire-cutter/Flat Nose plier
- Size :Each varies about 4.5cm~6cm wide, 10.5cm~15cm long
Each tool is carefully chosen for use with your bead and jewelry designs
The characteristics and use of pliers:
- These pliers are a staple for your tool box.
- Round Nose Pliers: means that the tong head is cone. It is one of essential tools for jewelry making,is our customer's most favorite item.
- Long Chain Nose plier:These pliers are most commonly used for gripping and reaching into tight places. They can be used to open or close jumprings, bend wire or as that extra set of fingers.
- Wire Cutter Pliers :have a comfort handle designed for long term use. These pliers are superior to chain nose pliers since the resulting crimped bead is neat, rounded and even.
- End Cutting Pliers :having good hardness, double leaf spring construction makes this pliers more durable and easy to work with even for one-hand operation.
- Side Cutting Pliers :Desubjected to high-frequency heat treatment to have good hardness, easy to work with even for one-hand operation
- Bent Nose Pliers: have good hardness, easy to work with even for one-hand operation